Thursday, May 8, 2008

Spaceship

"I've been workin' this grave shift and I ain't made shit. I wish I could buy me a spaceship and fly past the sky..." (Spaceship, from the College Dropout Album)


I am finally leaving the graveyard shift. Starting Monday I will be working during the day when normal people are awake. So it will only last for a month, but I'll take what I can get. Nights and weekends off, it's like I'm going to be a cellphone! I hope I can manage to stay out of trouble. Who am I kidding? This is the Cuse. Staying out of trouble should be no problem. There's nothing to do and practically no one (on my level) to do it with. I am going to be working out and eating healthier and saving money. I might even take a class and get a part-time job. I have already started to look for places to move to in the fall. Time to downgrade and cut my expenses. Oh yeah and I am a horrendous pool player so I plan to work on that a bit as well. So much to do, so little time. This will be a productive summer, I promise myself that.

No comments: